Established 1948. Family Owned and Run for 47 Years
Situated in the historic town of East Grinstead, West Sussex and near to the East Sussex, Surrey, and Kent borders. The FA Anderson Gun Shop lies 27 miles (43 km) South of London, 21 miles (34 km) North of Brighton, and 38 miles (61 km) North-East of the county town of Chichester.
F. A. Anderson has been a gun shop since 1948, in 1972 the shop was bought by Jack Wood who on retirement passed the shop on to his son Philip. The main business has revolved around the selling of hunting rifles, game and clay shooting shotguns along with shooting accessories. Philips wife Alicia joined the team and opened the country clothing shop in 1996 where she stocks a variety of country clothing and sporting gifts. A resident gunsmith deals with the day to day repairs and servicing, we do however use a number of specialists for work we cannot carry out on the premises.
The shop carries a stock of rifles from the Blaser, Sauer, Sako, Tikka and CZ range, along with Browning, Miroku, Caesar Guerini and Beretta shotguns to mention a few.
Schmidt and Bender, Swarovski, Zeiss, Burris and Hawke are part of the telescopic sight and binocular range. A full range of second-hand shotguns and rifles are also carried. All servicing and repairs are undertaken. Feel free to browse this site and contact us should you require any additional information.